In no more than 525 words, use your company’s 10k from Week 1 to report on the following:
• Locate the company’s statement of cash flows.
• Identify whether the company uses the direct or indirect method in preparing the statement of cash flows.
• Identify the major items that create differences between net income and net cash provided by operating activities.
• Identify the significant items in cash flows from investing activities. What do these tell you about the company?
• Identify the significant items in cash flow from financing activities. What do these tell you about the company?
• What disclosures does the company make about liquidity in the 10-K?
• Based on your additional analysis of the company, how has your evaluation of the company’s financial health changed since your analysis during Week 3?