Briefly summarize your project: How was the assessment completed? Who was your target audience( patient at the rehabilitation) and how many were in the audience? What was your topic?( fall prevention) How did you determine what your topic should be (justification)? When( march 1st 2019) and where( sava senior care, Glenburnie MD). did you present the community education project? Who gave you permission to present at the location,( Ms Carol Brown) was the permission form completed? yes. How did you advertise your presentation? ( nurses, patient tech, physical therapist and occupational therapist) What educational materials did you use or provide to the audience? (Provide ID of yourself and action picture for proof)
Explain how you would evaluate whether the efforts to improve the health concern were effective. Include in your explanation the tools you might use to do this evaluation. Also, critically appraise your performance of the activity/project for this population. How did the population respond? What aspects were you most satisfied/least satisfied with? What went well (at least 3 things)? What changes would you make in the future (at least 2 things)?
- What problems does Robin Hood have? What issues need to be addressed?
- Do Robin Hood and the Merrymen need a new mission? new objectives? a new strategy?
- What strategic options does Robin Hood have? Is continuing with the present strategy an option or is the present strategy obsolete?
- Why not try to end the campaign by killing the Sheriff?
- What are the pros and cons of accepting the offer of the barons to assist in securing King Richard’s release from prison?
- What action plan would you recommend to Robin?
- How should Robin implement the recommended plan? What action steps will need to be taken to make the recommended strategy work successfully?