Skip to content
- Write a personal quality improvement indicator which meets all the criteria of a good indicator
- Collect data for an indicator and report this data in a run chart.
- Explain the concept of “pay for performance” (also known as P4P) in reference to improving health care quality.
- List some examples of pay for performance indicators.
- Explain the key concepts of Partnerships for Patients and Hospital Value-Based Purchasing.
- List the two primary goals of Partnerships for Patients.
- List at least four outcomes that will be measured in the Hospital value-based purchasing program.