Propose a WASH (water, sanitation, and hygiene) program to address a significant health problem in a community from Bolivia. This paper must be based upon your topic (Landfills: solid waste disposal), outline, and references.
You must write a 10–12-page, research-based paper in current AMA format that focuses on an approved topic. The reference and title page are not included in the page count. The paper must include at least 10 scholarly references in addition to the course textbooks and the Bible.
Make sure to include the following:
• Address the major water, sanitation, and hygiene concerns of community of the selected country/region.
• In your WASH program, also address one of the water/sanitation topics.
• Describe the importance of the WASH program.
• Discuss the current health situation and health problems that the WASH program may prevent or control.
• Your proposed program must include an analysis of the cultural, social, behavioral, biological, and environmental factors that contribute to the water/sanitation problem. Include the role of the national and international collaborators and funders.
• The proposal strategy must be evidence-based. Draw on experience from similar programs or interventions. This section must be based on at least 2 peer-reviewed references.
• Discuss program challenges and limitations, focusing on at least 3.
• Follow your outline.
• Use approved font style, size, and double-spacing
• The paper and all citations must be in current AMA format.