• Determine barriers to achieving the health outcome
• Promote positive behaviors for change to achieve health outcomes
In this assignment, you will assess a client and identify strengths and barriers from the assessment data.
1. A three-page (750-word) paper that summarizes the identified assessment data and the positive strengths and identified barriers for that data
a. Select a volunteer.
Select a volunteer from your friends. Identify the client by initials and age.
b. Identify the client’s desired behavior change.
Assess and describe the characteristics of the life span stage, including physical and psychosocial attributes identified in the selected client that support the desired behavior change.
c. Write a paper that analyzes the client’s data.
In your paper, respond to the following prompts:
• Identify the strengths of the client that will contribute to a successful health behavior change. Describe these characteristics of the client and the social support system.
• Identify and explore the barriers of the client that will impact successful achievement of the desired behavior change. Describe the underlying cause of the barriers.
• Describe methods to overcome the barriers in achieving the desired outcome.