you should prepare report in two parts:
(a) In the first part, analysis of the results of your chosen company should be provided. Your report should cover the following areas:
• An evaluation of its profitability from a management perspective.
• An evaluation of its profitability from an equity shareholders perspective.
• An evaluation of its financial position from both a short-term (liquidity) and long-term (gearing) perspective.
• An evaluation of the overall performance and position of the business.
• You are expected to use some industry data to support your analysis.
(b) In the second part, you are required to prepare valuations for a company using one of the following two methods:
1. Prospective price-earnings ratio analysis based on forecast normalised earnings.
2. Forecast dividend growth model.